The inspection service of LIGAL takes care of any inquiry or complaint raised by the farmers or the livestock industries, and develops inspection activities for industries and farms.
Through this service it is possible:
- To check sample results
- To enquire about milk quality on the farm
- To recive advice on the farm
- To perform sampling contrast
- To manage claims
Te inspection service of the LIGAL also performs:
- Verification of the samplign process in the industry (temperature control, identification,etc.).
- Sampling on farms, route, etc. to check the sampling system.
By delegation of industry to the LIGAL, when a positive inhibitor is detected inspectors travel to the respective farm, and authorize or not the delivery of milk.
When a positive result is obtained, the following Action protocol is set.
Para ponerse en contacto con este servicio puede llamar al teléfono 881 240 770 o bien enviar un e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org.
El horario de atención telefónica es de lunes a viernes de 9:30 - 13:00h y de 15:00 a 17:30 h.